Advertisement

Rendallesque Links II

topic posted Wed, May 17, 2006 - 10:03 AM by  LaLaLuvU.com
Share/Save/Bookmark
The other one was getting too long to load even w/ high speed. So I asked if we could start a new one and HE said, "NO!". I took that as a yes.

Lots and lots of time wasting randomness here. Just click anything. I particularly am fond of the tetrus game no one can win, the panda recipes and the pig latin yahoo plug in.

www.seeuinhell.com
Advertisement
  • Re: Rendallesque Links II

Tue, June 27, 2006 - 12:34 AM
    Find your own trivia! thesurrealist.co.uk/trivia.pl

Here's Rendalls (who wants to Samba?!)
    ----------------
    Ten Top Trivia Tips about Rendall!

Rendall is the only bird that can swim but not fly!
    Finding Rendall on Christmas morning is believed to bring good luck!
    Rendall has little need for water and is capable of going for months without drinking at all.
    Rendall is the world's tallest woman.
    Americans discard enough Rendall to rebuild their entire commercial air fleet every 3 months.
    The canonical hours of the Christian church are matins, lauds, prime, terce, sext, none, Rendall and compline.
    Fish travel in schools, but whales travel in Rendall!
    You burn more calories sleeping than you do watching Rendall!
    New Zealand was the first place to allow Rendall to vote.
    The word 'samba' means 'to rub Rendall'.

Thu, June 7, 2007 - 9:30 AM
    Programers secret revealed:
    "Ever wonder what makes that arrow on your computer desk top move around when you use your mouse? "Now, through the miracle of high technology, you can see how it is done. With the aid of a screen magnifying lens, the mechanism becomes visible.
    Click on the link below and you will find out. The image may take a minute or two to download and when it appears, slowly move your mouse over the light gray circle and you will see the magic of the arrow revealed. Also, click the mouse to see how that works."

www.1-click.jp/

Thu, June 7, 2007 - 4:30 PM
      Wow! Are those guys union? I spend a lot of time waiting on my cursor...I think they must be on mandated breaks. Is women in underwear an option? Probably only in Linux.

Wed, July 4, 2007 - 9:49 AM
        Next time your bosses are givin' ya grief, let 'em know you've got a smokin' job offer from these folk:

www.huhcorp.com/

And then ask your boss if your company is as dedicated to doing stuff.

Wed, July 4, 2007 - 10:34 AM
          Funny, Riverlife! That huh? site really pinned something about the world in which I move. I can tell it's not someone actually in internet advertising though, otherwise they'da been far more harshly brutal ;)

I have a friend who's a (self-described) advertising geek... He works here as a 'planner', which is someone who strategizes advertising campaign (as near as I can tell, Darrin from Bewitched was a planner, for example).

He says that most people in advertising don't watch TV, because they hate advertising.... which is true in my case, shonuff. But to be fair, I think we hate television advertising the same way that composers hate radio.

Recent topics in "Rendall Revitalization"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
What's new pussycat? Gemini v.2.22 0 August 24, 2011
Hello I am Efrit Mbotu! Efrit 7 March 19, 2011
Tell us something mia 4 April 8, 2009
Halloween onlineЯзηdall 4 November 7, 2008